I love teaching Collaborative Practice. I have presented dozens of webinars using Zoom with participants from around the globe. It is my passion to help nudge the growth of Collaborative Practice around the world and I would like to help your community too. I have lead workshops on many topics some of which are listed below. I am also pleased to create a custom training that meets your needs. I often train with other trainers so I can help create the perfect training for your community using the right trainers.
I also have a passion for building my law firm. As you can see from this website, I have many associate lawyers and several offices. I can help you build your practice as a private coach using Zoom.
I have also enjoyed leading practice group retreats, to stimulate action and reinvigorate their community. If your practice group needs to be re-energized or develop a new direction, I can help. I have done it with other practice groups.
If you want to read my biography, click here.
Here are some topics of presentations I have lead, just as examples:
- Introductory Interdisciplinary Collaborative Practice – both a 3 day version and the Canadian 5 day version
- Streamlined Flat Fee Process – Bringing CP to the Middle Class
- Twenty-Four Tools for Discovering Interests
- Doing Good and Doing Well – Making Your Peacemaking Business Profitable
- Why Some Ideas Stick – Making Your Presentations Memorable
- Collaborative Advocacy – An Oxymoron or A Possibility
- Overcoming Reluctance
- A Five Step Process to Effective Intakes
- Collaborative Leadership
- And several custom designed courses…