How COVID-19 Impacts Our Service
Galbraith Family Law is committed to following the guidelines and recommendations outlined by the Public Health Agency of Canada to ensure the safety and wellbeing of employees, colleagues, clients, friends, and families. Please contact our office if you have any questions or concerns.
To get in touch with with us, you can fill in the contact form on our website or give us a call. If you live in the Newmarket area, call (289) 802-2433; if you’re in Barrie, call (705) 302-1102.
- [BLOG] [15 Principles] How Separated Parents Should Co-Parent During the Covid-19 Pandemic
- [BLOG] Co-Parenting During The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
- [BLOG] Getting Divorced During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- [BLOG] Tips for Co-Parenting During the COVID-19 Outbreak
- [BLOG] Government of Canada Helps Canadians
- [BLOG] Should You Send Your Child to School or Do Homeschooling: A Legal Perspective
- [VIDEO] IACP COVID-19 Support Meeting
- [INTERVIEW] Ontario Morning from CBC with Wei Chen (Brian is at the 13 minute mark)
- [INTERVIEW] Courts won't return to normal until vaccine is readily available
Family Law Now Podcast
Stu Webb Offers Message of Hope and Love
Child Support, Spousal Support During the Pandemic
Custody Arrangement During Pandemic