Do you just need a little help and don’t want to hire a lawyer to represent you through the whole process? Maybe you want to minimize your legal costs or just fear hiring a lawyer could make things worse. We get it. We will provide you with the services you want most and are within your budget.
Our services include:
- Family Court document creation, advice and strategies only
- Separation Agreement creation, advice and strategies only
- Advice about negotiating a separation agreement, marriage contract or cohabitation agreement
- Advice on how to respond to correspondence from the other side
- Out-of-court advice and strategies regarding the Family Court process
- Attending Court with you for a motion or conference but not the whole court process
- If you just need an hour of our time, we will be there to answer your questions and help you make a plan moving forward
- What services do you need? We can help.
Your first step is to call our office. Our Intake Team will listen to your story and set up a consultation with the lawyer who is best suited for your case and your needs. At the consultation, your lawyer will then listen to your story and concerns. Your lawyer will answer your questions and describe to you the services we offer that will help you achieve your goals. You can then decide if you want any further assistance from your lawyer. Bring your list of questions and you will leave with answers. We usually do consultations in person but we can do them by phone or video conferencing.