Do you need help navigating your separation but, you don’t want to hire a lawyer to represent you throughout the entire process? Do you want to minimize your legal costs or do you fear that hiring a lawyer may make your separation more difficult? At Galbraith Family Law, we understand, and we can provide you with the minimal services you need within your budget.
Our services include:
- Family Court document creation (advice and strategies only).
- Separation Agreement creation (advice and strategies only).
- Advice about negotiating a separation agreement, marriage contract, or cohabitation agreement
- Advice on how to respond to correspondence from the other side
- Out-of-court advice and strategies regarding the Family Court process
- Attending Court with you for a motion or conference but not the whole court process
If you just need an hour of our time, we will be there to answer your questions and help you create a plan moving forward.
You decide what services you need and we can help.
Your first step is to call our office. Our Confidential Client Care Team will listen to your story and set up a consultation with the lawyer who is best suited for your case and your needs. At the consultation, your lawyer will then listen to your story and concerns. Your lawyer will answer your questions in-depth and will describe to you the services that we offer which will help you achieve your goals. You can then decide if you want any further assistance from your lawyer or if you've got what you need to take it from there. Bring your list of questions and you will leave with answers. Typically we do consultations in person, but we can also do them by phone or video conferencing too. Ensuring you feel comfortable in working with our team in-person or virtually is of the utmost importance to us.