Barrie: (705) 999-5315

Newmarket: (905) 919-1763

Questions & Answers

Amendment to custody

Hello I am currently looking for a lawyer that can help me amend a current custody order.
I have spoken to legal aid and have applied, the paper work is being submitted tomorrow and from the conversation, they do think that I will have no issues being approved.
I was wondering if you accept legal aid here?

— david g.



I am sorry. We do not accept Legal Aid. Ask for a list of lawyers who accept Legal Aid from the Legal Aid office. Good luck.

Associations & Awards

Collaborative Practice Best of Barrie Top Rated Reviews on Google