Barrie: (705) 727-4242

Newmarket: (289) 319-0634

Questions & Answers

Can I get child support for myself

My brother is abusive and I am always scared. But because he has autism my parents always take his side. I havent lived with them since I was 13 but I come down for visits or during holidays. My parents dont do anything for me unless i beg them. Is there anyway I can get my child support so I can give it to my grandparents who I am currently living with.

— Heidi S.

Associations & Awards

Collaborative Practice Best of Barrie Top Rated Reviews on Google