Barrie: (705) 727-4242

Newmarket: (289) 319-0634

Questions & Answers

child support

I have paid child support faithfully as required and one time using one of your lawyers i increased the amount as i had earned more. I have earned significantly less and according to the guidelines I e-mailed the other parent that I would be lowering the amount for each month to which she e-mailed me back agreeing to this. after the first payment she said I cannot change the amount but i have an agreement between us with our correspondence by e-mail. Am i able to use the e-mail correspondence as proof of both parents agreements on this? Any help would be appreciated thank you

— Gerald L.

Associations & Awards

Collaborative Practice Best of Barrie Top Rated Reviews on Google