Barrie: (705) 727-4242

Newmarket: (289) 319-0634

Questions & Answers

Does retroactive pay from work mean retroactive support payments?

I have just received backpay for a pay increase dated back to 2014. Does this mean that I need to go back and recalculate all my child support payments to that point and pay my ex the difference in each months payment between what it was then and what they adjusted it to? Or do I just start at the new rate of pay effective now and not send him my back pay?

— Ashleigh T.

Associations & Awards

Collaborative Practice Best of Barrie Top Rated Reviews on Google