Barrie: (705) 727-4242

Newmarket: (289) 319-0634

Questions & Answers

Form 15: Motion to Change

I have completed Form 15: Motion to Change, which was simple enough. I have used the same court file number which is on the existing order. Is that correct?

— Ryan R.


Yes. You use the same court file number so that everything is kept in the same file. This enables the judge to look back and previous proceedings if necessary.

Associations & Awards

Collaborative Practice Best of Barrie Top Rated Reviews on Google