Barrie: (705) 727-4242

Newmarket: (289) 319-0634

Questions & Answers

Legal Opinion Letter

My Fiance and I have both been divorced outside of Canada. We want to get married and require a Letter from you to submit with our marriage application form. Please can you let me know how much you will charge for this service?
I live in Richmond Hill and he Lives in UK

— Michele M.

Associations & Awards

Collaborative Practice Best of Barrie Top Rated Reviews on Google