Guide to Separation and Divorce in Ontario
Divorce and separation is daunting. You can make better decisions about your future if you are informed. In this e-book, we cover ninety of the most commonly asked questions, such as:
● At what age can a child choose which parent to live with?
● Does adultery affect divorce settlements?
● During separation, who pays the bills?
● What is common law marriage?
● What is the court process and are there alternatives to court?
Download your Guide to Separation and Divorce in Ontario to fully understand your options.